Do You Have a Personal Real Estate Agent?
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. However, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your dream home at the right price with your own personal real estate agent.
Your Real Estate Agent Works for You
A real estate agent, especially one who knows the local market well, can help you find and buy your ideal home, quickly, and make the entire process go smoothly for you. During a viewing, your real estate agent will give you the inside scoop on that property, so you know the full story. Your real estate agent will also point out desirable features, and potential “issues”, that you might otherwise miss.
When it comes time to make an offer, your real estate agent will present and negotiate it solely on your behalf.
Bottom line: Your own personal real estate agent is there for you, every step of the way.
What to Look for in a Real Estate Agent
When buying a home, you want a real estate agent who…
- Takes the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Has expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Will save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need.
- And not to be taken lightly it is important to work with someone that you can trust to tell you the good, bad, and ugly in a timely fashion.
Complete the contact form and we will contact you to get to know you a little more, confirm your needs, and then look for a REALTOR® that is a good fit for you!! We will also determine which charity or non-profit that your would like us to donate to when your deal is complete!!